To get results, says Jimmy Burgess, follow these pros for ideas on how to grow your following. Implement some of their strategies on your own Instagram page, and watch what happens
Today, Inman News published an op-ed piece written by CEO of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Beach Properties in Florida, Jimmy Burgess. Inside, Jimmy discloses his list of 22 MUST FOLLOW Instagram account for ALL Real Estate Professional to follow. Coming in at NUMBER 11 spot, DJandLindsey were among massive internet names like, @TheBrokeAgent , @RyanSerhant , @TonyRobbins, and personal friend and coach @TomFerry.
"The use of digital marketing and creative marketing have led to a growth rate for their company of 441 % over the last 3 years."
Without further ado, here is his list of 22 Instagram must-follows for agents.
1. Tom Toole: @tomtoole3rd
2. Tom Ferry: @tomferry
3. Byron Lazine: @byronlazine
4. Luke Acree: @lukeacree
5. Keeping Current Matters: @keepingcurrentmatters
6. Jimmy Mackin: @jimmymackin
7. The Broke Agent: @thebrokeagent
8. That Mortgage Guy: @thatmortgageguy_
9. Ninja Selling Official: @ninjasellingofficial
10. Tony Robbins: @tonyrobbins
11. DJ and Lindsey DellaSala: @djandlindsey
DJ and Lindsey DellaSala are the owners of DJ and Lindsey Real Estate serving the Greater Jacksonville, Florida, area. The use of digital marketing and creative marketing have led to a growth rate for their company of 441 percent over the past three years, according to Inc. 5000.
The DellaSalas’ use of agent spotlights, property videos and video clips of agent interviews are a great example of a content mix that leads to growth.
12. Heidi Harris: @homesweetheidi
13. Stuart Crowell: @stuartcrowell
14. Andrew Undem: @undem
15. Marley Presswood: @thingsmarleydoes
16. Katie Day: @movemetotx
17. Brad McCallum: @the.real.brad.mccallum
18. Lynley Ciorobea: @lynleyresidential
19. Mario Mitchell: @mariomitchellteam
20. Glennda Baker: @glenndabaker
21. Ryan Serhant: @ryanserhant
22. Ricky Carruth: @rickycarruth
CREDIT: JIMMY BURGESS for Inman Magazine